2008年7月18日星期五

スイカ。वातेर्मेलों




today , my neighbor brought me " suika (watermelon)".


red , sweet , and so juicy!



but i prefer , yellow golden suika ,



my grandmother made when i was child.



this summer , i don't make "suika"


because i'm not so tuff to continue outside work .



i mast take care of my health,



the more severeness of the weather become hard,


the more we need to care for our balance of wellness.



this summer is very severe for me to spend hours at outside.


so , i changed daily plan to spend , especially day time.



in japan,


especially this area, along the seashore ,



weather is so hard to survive .



i'm putting so huge enegy to continue my daily life.



living is hard job at this severe area in summer.



i study about nature and ecology ,


with all my force.

沒有留言: